Who we are
We’re a company that is committed to providing the most intuitive, affordable, frustration-free church website technology on the planet. We’re a team united by our shared values of faith, family, and work. ChurchSpring offers a decentralized work environment with team members across the globe. We currently service churches across the United States and Canada.
All about the position
As a Customer Success & Communications Specialist you will be responsible for connecting with new and existing customers to ensure they get onboarded and activated into our product. You will also assist the marketing team with reports, promotions, and growth opportunities. From taking on new challenges, to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
Are you an individual who is driven by delivering results for customers and thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do people always ask you questions about their social media, YouTube channel, or ask your help for tech issues? If so, this position may be a perfect fit for you! Be sure to read on!
You’re good at:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Desire for committing, over-delivering, and following up with customers to make sure they’re successful
- Problem-solving and analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve customer success
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion
- Communicating brand/products effectively and clearly to the market and internal customers
- Troubleshooting website technical issues
- All things tech and social media
- Communicating to customers and leads via phone, email, online chat, and video call
- Breaking down “big ideas” into easy-to-understand concepts for the everyday person
- Making a bunch of numbers and data make sense!
You’ll be great at this job if you:
- Love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- Enjoy connecting with people
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Can spin multiple plates at the same time
- Have experience in church communications, marketing, and social media
- Have experience with live streaming, podcasting, vlogging, social media management, or website management, etc.
- Have a knack for technology
- Enjoy communicating with leads and customers via phone, video calls, and email
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success & Communications Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing superior customer success
- Providing customer onboarding and ongoing support to assigned customers to ensure customer achieves desired outcome.
- Ensuring follow-up and resolution of support tickets and support questions by passing support ticket details to tier 2 and tier 3 support teams with calls-to-action, dates, and complete profile information
- Inbound, Outbound phone calls, Google Meet video calls to provide top tier support such as sales calls, support needs, launch calls, setting up domains, etc.
- Recording videos for customers to communicate strategy, next steps, and troubleshooting
- Partnering and working closely with team members in sales and marketing to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, show ROI, and ensure customer loyalty.
- Meet Monthly Trial Activation and Customer Retention Rates
- Focusing on monitoring customers at risk of churning
- Drive true value for customers and report on it
- Acting as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met
- Keeping consistent and organized documentation on our customer relationship
- Being a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to ChurchSpring’s products and services.
- Educate customers, potential customers, and the ChurchSpring internal team on best practices for church marketing on social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, podcasts.
- Providing marketing support to the marketing team
- Update marketing reports
- Assist with writing and managing marketing emails to customers and noncustomers
- Assist with developing and updating marketing automations in CRM, Active Campaign (including emails, task assignments, automated voicemails, etc.)
- Strategize and manage user engagement on social media platforms and groups
What you’ll need
- The following experience is relevant to us: 1-3+ years of experience in environments with preference for customer support, customer success, account management, sales development, consulting, communications, social media, or marketing background.
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, meet, Asana, Zoom, Slack)
- Experience with websites, digital communications, social media tools
- History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers by multiple platforms (phone, email, video, live streaming) to ensure their success
- Comfortable upgrading and selling product
- Experience working with teams across multiple disciplines
Why join us
Working at ChurchSpring can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with gospel centered, grace saturated, world-class talent. We’re a team that loves Jesus, what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Insurance bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Workplace tools compensation
- And so much more!
- Compensation based on experience and proven work ethic.
- 8AM-5PM Central Time, Monday through Friday with occasional extended hours as needed
- Dress is casual attire within reason with business casual for video calls with customer and sales facing meetings
- Strict confidentiality with client and company information is required
- A non-solicit agreement will be required to be signed upon position acceptance
- Fully remote position
- Email us your resume to support [at] churchspring.com with the subject line “Customer Success & Communications Specialist Interest and Resume”
- Include a short video (1-3 minutes) introducing yourself, why you think you’ll be a good fit for the team, and your related experience. You can use your phone camera, desktop camera, or a video tool such as Loom to record the video.