Who we are
We’re a company that is committed to providing the most intuitive, affordable, frustration-free church website technology on the planet. We’re a team united by our shared values of faith, family and work.
ChurchSpring offers a decentralized work environment with team members across the globe. We currently service churches across the United States and Canada.
All about the position
As a Customer Happiness Specialist you will be responsible for connecting with new customers to ensure they get onboarded and activated into our product. From taking on new challenges, to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by delivering results for customers and thrive in a fast paced environment this is a perfect position for you. Be sure to read on!
You’re good at:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Desire for committing, over delivering and following up with customers to make sure they’re successful
- Problem solving and analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve customer success
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion
- Communicating brand/products effectively and clearly to the market and internal customers
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You love connecting with people
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do
Customer Happiness Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing customer onboarding and ongoing support to insure the customer achieves their desired outcome
- Ensuring follow-up by passing support ticket details to tier 2 and tier 3 support teams with calls-to-action, dates, and complete profile information
- Outbound phone calls to provide top tier support
- Partnering and working closely with team members in sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, show ROI, and ensure customer loyalty
- Meet Monthly Trial Activation and Customer Retention Rates
- Focusing on monitoring customers at risk of churning
- Drive true value for customers and report on it
- Acting as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met
- Keeping consistent and organized documentation on our customer relationship
- Being a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to ChurchSpring’s products and services.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 3+ years of experience in environments with preference for customer support, customer success, account management, sales development, or consulting background
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, meet, Asana, Zoom, Slack)
- History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
- Experience working with a teams across multiple disciplines
Why join us
Working at ChurchSpring can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with gospel centered, grace saturated, world-class talent. We’re a team that loves Jesus, what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: unlimited PTO, holiday’s paid, insurance bonus, performance bonuses and much more.
- 8AM-5PM Central Time, Monday through Friday with occasional extended hours as needed
- Dress is casual attire within reason with business casual for client meetings
- Strict confidentiality with client and company information is required
- A non-solicit agreement will be required to be signed upon position acceptance
Apply today by email us your resume at support [at] churchspring.com with the subject line “Customer Happiness Specialist Interest and Resume”
Published on Nov 20, 2020